Thursday, January 14, 2016

Queenstown,NZ



Arrived in Queenstown, NZ and went right to the Shotover Jet boats for a spin. 
Soooo - much fun speeding around in these jet boats on the gorgeous Shotover River. That's me - sitting shotgun - with my do-rag. It was a blast!


Suited up:




Queenstown is the "adrenaline capital of the world" and there are a number of extreme sports activities.  This is the home of bungee jumping.  As you can see, I considered it:


But since discretion is the better part of valor - I decided to pass. 

The most extreme sport (other than the jet boats) in which I participated was "free wi-fi" - see below:


So kids... Waiting for more animal pictures?? Here they come:

Black and white goat:


Same goat eating grass:

Teeny weenie pony:


Zillions of sheep - EVERYWHERE:


1 comment:

  1. Bungee jumping at our Sarasota Bay Club is more exciting. We tied the end of it around your neck not around your waist.

    ReplyDelete